Replacement wheels for sliding screen door

A quick learner from San Jose, California says:
It's an aluminum screen door that tracks outside a large sliding glass door. Installed in 1970. There are no markings anywhere on the screen or sliding door indicating the manufacturer or part number.

As you can see from the pictures, on the right is a spring clip that goes inside the bottom screen housing and when fully installed provides pressure on the wheel housing, so it sits against the wheel adjustment screw (not shown) that sits on the top of the housing. There is a little metal flap at the bottom right of the housing. That flap sits on the bottom rail and a small screw holds the wheel housing to the bottom of the sliding screen. Thus when you extend the wheel through the adjustment screw the wheel assembly rotates counter clockwise around the pivot point on one end of the metal flap. There are two identical wheel assemblies required. The other one is simply rotated 180 degrees to install on the other end.

I will also be replacing the wheels in the companion sliding glass door. It has two 1-inch outside diameter wheels and a single screw in the end. Two such assemblies on each bottom corner. If you have an idea what the companion sliding glass door wheels might be, send me a picture and I will confirm. Otherwise, I'll go through this same process once I have those wheels removed. I need to arrange for a second pair of hands before tackling the glass door as it is about 5 feet wide and pretty heavy.

Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4086.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9811.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2814.JPG
I just noticed the uploaded pictures on the original post rotated 180 degrees during the upload. So you'll want to rotate them so that the accompanying description matches the pictures.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I think the best match for your roller in our catalog is the 84-002. I wasn't sure at first, but based on your description this works pretty much the same way. It even has the same style tab coming out of the bottom corner, and the same spring. The only major difference I see is the shape of the housing itself. I can't predict if that will cause an issue but I'm hoping it's negligible. Look it over and let me know your thoughts.

This is part 2. The wheels for the sliding glass door. The sliding glass door is an aluminum door installed when the house was built in 1970.

I believe these are the original wheels and the housing was plastic and quite brittle. So, I put a set together as best I could for the pictures.

The housing had a rib on the top that broke off, but fit into a center rail at the bottom of the door. It appears these two-wheel units have a single housing and are secured by pressing the rib into the aluminum center track. As usual, there are two sets of these wheels, one on the bottom track at each end.

There is a single screw at each end that doesn't appear to have anything to do with the wheels. There is no evidence of any wheel height adjustment with these units.

Your help in identifying a replacement is appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1717.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2469.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5664.JPG
I should have included a couple of details in the prior post from tonight on the sliding door wheels. The wheels are 1-inch OD nylon wheels with a bushing on the ID. The center rail that the rib sits into is pinched off at both ends, preventing the wheel assembly from migrating over time.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks. This second roller looks like our 81-265. Let me know if you agree.

Yes I agree. I will place an order for 4 of those and the 2 screen door rollers later today.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.