Replacement - which one is correct?

A quick learner from Winter Haven, FL says:
I need to replace broken Block and Tackle Window Balances. Do not know who is the window manufacturer. It is a non-tilt window and side load. Measurement is 15" and a 9/16" channel.

The window has a label w Mfg Code YOM-1 Series 9500. Window H-R50 53x74

The marking on the broken one is 14DS (BSI) GL and a 23. Please advise ASAP. Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for all the information! Unfortunately, we can't identify the Series of balance you need unless we see photos of both ends of the balance. If you respond with photos, I can try to identify it for you.
A quick learner says:
Pictures of the one that is not broken
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I think you could have either our Series 390 or Series 351 channel balance, depending on the depth of the bottom shoe. That is the only difference between them.
A quick learner says:
How do I measure to correctly determine the depth of the shoe? I'm a very visual person, so
Maybe you can send me a pic or illustration? Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You would measure the depth, which is the heel-to-toe measurement. We have detailed pictures and dimensions on our site. I will also post them here for you to consider.
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.