Replacement window balancer

A home owner from Florida says:
Hi-
I have attached photos of a window balancer from a window in a condo located in Florida. The building was built in 1984. I am looking for new balances. One of the photos includes a stamped number on the channel.
Jim
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Jim. I am having a hard time getting a good look at both of your nylon fittings at the ends of the balance. Could we have you send us two more photos showing just those fittings? Those pieces help determine which of our replacement balances to recommend. Thank you. 

A home owner from Florida says:
Hi Manuela-
I hope these help.
Jim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C7A0212E-61BE-4EE4-B03D-CC03A9EA1326.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9A529B3A-504B-463C-90A6-28ECF611D5BA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 228166FE-3751-4D19-88B2-EC4B67CB9C9A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 80CE54F2-1941-4B1C-9EA6-DD9A1A34173D.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

These photos are helpful, thank you. It looks like your bottom balance shoe looks to have broken or worn down over time? Could you confirm that to be true? In the meantime, have a look at both our S385-17 and S380-17 balances. Depending on the 'depth' measurement of your bottom balance shoe will determine which of these two balances would be the better fit. You may want to make those comparisons with a balance that has little to no damage to it as possible. Whichever one chosen will go with the 1640 option that holds a sash weight of 14-19 pounds. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.