Replacement window balances

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
I have older Anderson windows that have cords breaking off. Either I replace the windows (or use inserts) or replace the balances.
The number I find is confusing so I included a picture.
It appears to be:
D3 3 7P 27 1 7 6
(note: the first "3" is reversed.The "1" is a smaller font.

Please advise,
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dave, thanks for posting. I recommend that you check out our 24-737 Andersen sash balance. This can be used to replace balances boxes with a 7 27 stamp.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)