Replacement window crank

A home owner from San Diego Ca. says:
We just purchased an "As is" house in San Diego. Most all of the window hardware is broken. We need to replace all or most of them. I have a handyman to do it but need these K & K cranks, housing and covers. Can we order them from you? Thanks Andy and Cathy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I'm confident we can help, but can you show me the entire operator, including the link arm(s) that push and pull the window? From there I'll do my best to ID what you need. 

Thanks so much. All the windows are different sizes so the link arm sizes my change. We would like to get 2 for bathroom windows to start with and if they work we can move forward with the rest of the house. Here are more pictures of the bathroom window. The other bath window is exactly the same size. I haven't counted all the windows in the house but I'm guessing close to 100. Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4FC10AB3-9882-487F-862A-8F6C19E6E875.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 19E4A850-3AF0-4035-BEC7-779C75548BE3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0CF3E766-FBD3-4F80-9038-322D8D949030.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming! Bob's not here today, but I'll do my best to help. 

For this window you're showing me, at least, I think our 39-031 and 39-032 operators are your best bet. Look them over and let me know what you think! Make sure to carefully review our dimensions to confirm that everything aligns. 

What cover and folding crank go with those swing arms. The whole thing needs to be replaced. If I buy 31 and 32 both to see which works may I return the one that doesn't.
Profile picture of Tom

If you can't reuse your originals then you can use our 39-107 cover and 39-205 handle. We also sell the 39-107FK combo, if you wanted them both together. Either combination should work, so it's just a matter of what style you prefer.

Thanks !! What is your return policy
Profile picture of Tom

You can see our return policy here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.