Replacement window crank for awning windows

A handy person from Homestead, FL says:
I need replacement cranks for a few of my windows. Almost all are right hand link the one shown in the pictures but I do have a couple left. These windows were manufactured by Bass Window & Door in Princeton FL but the have been out of business for over 20 years. Please give my your part numbers so that I can order replacements.

I also need the circle clip that connects the window crank to the window linkage.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201019_163438.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201019_163509.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

we may be able to help but dimensions are vital to finding the correct replacement for these operators. We've related three similar replacement options to get you started. Take a look and see how the specifications compare to yours. Thanks for posting! 

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.