Replacement window cranks

A home owner from Laguna Beach, CA says:
Truth crank for weathershield wood windows. House built 2000. I will send 2 more snaps with measurements
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify this operator while it is still installed in the window. I need to see its gearing and arms in order to make a recommendation.

That said, I don't think this is Truth. It looks more like a Pella operator. To start out, I would look through our selection of Pella casement operators and see if anything here is a match.
A home owner from Laguna Beach CA says:
Sorry, But I guess I wasn't clear enough. What I'm looking for are only the replacement crank handles.

Once identified, I would like to know which rigid handle can be a replacement, and if a folding handle is available. Finally is there is a replacement cover with a nesting type handle that looks like your 39-107FK product.

Additionally here is a page from the Weathershield catalog that seems to show compatable handles. Also here the 2 snaps that show dimensions.

Thank you for your kind help.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Assuming it is Truth, you could look at something like our 39-114L. You could also see our 39-205, which is the folding equivalent.

It's hard to say if we have any contoured covers that will work for you. For that, we would still need to see the operator removed from the window, like Tom recommended above. I don't think the 39-107FK would work since the handle is centered while yours is set to the side, but maybe our 39-376 and 39-375 would be better choices. I just can't make any guarantees.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)