Replacement window cranks

A home owner from Plymouth, MN says:
We have a bay window in our living room and the cranks are not working. The home was built in the 70's and I do not know the brand of the window. Is there a way to find the brand name and do you have replacement parts that might work?

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting on the discussion board, Al.

To get started, please take a few photos of your current window crank and upload them so we can take a look.
A handy person from Plymouth, MN says:
Here are a few pictures of our bay window. Do you have replacement parts for the crank available?
User submitted photos of window operator, handle and hinge.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Al, please take a look at the Swisco 39-146 Andersen Window Crank. The corresponding handle is the 39-286 Replacement Handle.
A handy person from Plymouth, MN says:
Thanks for your response. It appears that the 39-146 Andersen Window Crank is for one side and the 39-147 Andersen Window Crank is for the other side. Is that correct? Can I assume that the 39-286 Replacement Handle will work on either side? Also, how long will it take to get them from you?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 39-147 operator is the opposite hand. The 39-286 handle is neutral and will work on either operator.

You can view our shipping policy here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at