Replacement window guides

A home owner from Florida says:
I am looking for replacement parts for my windows. I believe that they are window guides/spacers. I am attaching a photo for better understanding. They are the pieces that clip to the window assembly itself and spaces that within the sash. It looks like there are (4) per window assembly. I purchased the top sash guides (part#18-166 Kinco) last year. Any help with these parts would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks, Lee

As you can see on the second picture, the part is missing which causes the window to shift.
User submitted photo of window guide.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Lee!

Please take a look at our 67-026 Face Guide and compare it to your sample.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)