Replacement window latch

A handy person from Houston, TX says:
I need to replace several window latches. I'm not sure of the right name for the kind of windows, but only the bottom part moves. So you know what I'm talking about, I'll call the lever part that I move to lock the window the "handle" and the part that engages to actually lock it the "tab".

On the latches I need to replace, the handle has broken off, so the window has to be locked and unlocked with a screwdriver to slide the tab.

The latches are all stamped "Champion" with 5 interlocking rings. The mounting holes are 2 1/4" on center.
The locking tab extends 3/8" when locked.

Do you carry this part, or an equivalent?

Phil B
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I recommend you look at our 90-005 and see if this can possibly work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)