Replacement window lift parts

A home owner from Ga 30512 says:
Spiral window balance 35 inches with black tip
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid this is not enough information for us to make a determination on a replacement. If you have not done so already, you will need to remove the balance out of the window and attach some images for us to see. We will also need for you provide the tube diameter and indicate whether this balance is for a non-tilt or tilt window. 

Ok these are the pictures of what I have. This is a tilt out style window the spiral lift is 35 in. long and 3/8ths in. In diameter. Hopefully the pictures will help you identify the parts that I need.l am going fix 8 windows all are the same dimensions I will need 16 lifts and 16 shoes. I am also interested in the special tools for the job the tool for hooking up the and tensioning the spiral and tools for spreading the sash to remove and install the shoes. Please let me know pricing. If you need any other info let me know. Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200213_113357.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200213_113045.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200213_111208.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200213_110850.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200213_110844.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, this is a huge help. If your spiral balance is 35" long and has a 3/8" diameter tube, then I recommend our S900-35. You will have to weigh your sash on a scale to confirm the best color tip option. It is definitely not black; no Series 900 balance was ever made with a black tip. If that's what yours looks like, then it has either de-colored from age or is covered in dirt. Weighing your sash will settle it for sure. We have a chart on the S900-35 store page that you can use as a reference.

For the pivot shoe, I recommend the 15-045. You may also find the 75-006 charging tool helpful for installation. 

If you don't have a pre-existing cutout on your window, then you'll likely have to make one. The video below should help clarify what I mean.

22 pounds
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! That makes life a lot easier. In that case, I recommend the Green Tip option for the S900-35. Two balances with that option can carry 14 through 26 pounds, which easily covers your sash weight.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.