Replacement window part for Pennco

A quick learner says:
We need to replace the guide for our Pennco Windows. This is the piece the actual
Window fits into and assists it in moving it up and down
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 15-208 pivot shoe. This looks like it could be a good match. You may want to remove yours just to confirm that it's the same, though.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)