Replacement window parts

Home Owner from Lake Wales Florida
Feb 15, 2018 9:47 am
Please help me identify what replacement parts I need for my window. I believe some of the plastic pieces have broken or been worn down. The right side track does not stay in position any longer. If I push up on the track piece on the right side as I am raising the window it will stay contained. If I do not the track stays below the window. I would like to replace both sides.
Thanks for your help.
Phil
User submitted photos of a window balance.
2 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Feb 19, 2018 1:40 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thanks for your inquiry, Phil. From what I can see, I believe our S395-24 channel balance with a 19-005 top and 15-001 bottom balance shoe could possibly be the replacement you need. Please visit that product for further information. You would choose our 2340 option to accommodate your stamping of "23-4". Get back to us to let us know whether or not this will work for you.
Home Owner from Lake Wales
Feb 20, 2018 9:33 am
Thanks, I've order the parts and will let you know how it goes.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts