Replacement window roller for Alenco window

A home owner from Arizona says:

I have an Alenco Window, it is marked RAL I-95 3/8 inside the frame.

Do you have a replacement window roller for this? Could you please tell me the part number or link?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I don't recognize that number, so I don't know what you have. Our two Alenco brand rollers are the 87-165 and 87-203 . Carefully compare them to your hardware and see if they match. If not, I will need to see a few pictures of your roller removed from the window.
A quick learner from Arizona says:
Hi Paul, the part 87-203 looks like it, except for that small "side protrusion" in the center of the part. This is the part I'm speaking of is right under the *arrow* with the graphics: 1/2" wheel diameter. Do you know what this "side protusion" is for?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The side protrusion is a guide that makes sure the sash doesn't rub against window frame. If you try to install it and that flap gets in the way, you should be able to simply cut it off. Just make sure all the dimensions match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at