Replacement window seal?

A quick learner from Colorado says:
Hello! You guys really came through for me when I needed to replace channel balances in the windows at my old house. I'm hoping you guys can point me in the right direction again.

I have a window that has what I assume is a type of seal on the outside. It's been "sucked" in around the edge of the glass and is pretty beat up. Is this snap in glazing? Or weather stripping? Any pointers as to what to order to fix this would be great!

Also, the window needs to be "lifted" in order for it to lock correctly. I'm guessing this means a wheel/glide underneath is broken?

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated! I recommend you guys all the time for window repair parts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210908_125739019_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for your patience during this busy season and thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad we were able to help you out in the past! 

The seal in your pictures appears to be a glazing bead. We'll just need you to remove a piece and show us a clear picture of the end profile to compare to our inventory. I'll attach a video below that will show you exactly what we'll need to see.

As for the window needing to be "lifted", we suggest inspecting those wheels or guides to see if there's any damage first. 

A quick learner from Colorado says:
I've attached a picture of the end as well as the width of the glazing bead on my window. If it helps, my window is a Jeld-Wen product from around 2008.

I think this is probably the closest? Does this look like the correct part?
https://www.swisco.com/Dove-6FT/pd/Snap-in-Glazing/55-164

If so, do you sell it in shorter lengths?

Thank you!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210914_130325506.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210914_130514538.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'd say our 55-192 glazing bead is closer, but compare our dimensions to yours and see what you think. I'm afraid the 55-192 is only available in a 6' length. I apologize for any inconvenience! 

Profile view of 55-192
Profile view of 55-192
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.