Replacements for 39-286 hAndersen handle

A home owner from Cranford NJ says:
We have an older Andersen operator cover (400 classic series) with the standard 39-286 handle. Could we replace the 39-286 handle with a 39-301 folding handle? We're trying to determine for window treatments. Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 39-301 can replace the 39-286.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)