Replacements for Tilt Lock and Slider

A quick learner from united states says:
Am looking for replacement for tilt lock and the slider thingy for my basement windows but have no idea where to even start looking for parts as previous owner did not leave warranty information and I need the double hung tilt locks to function right as it won't latch in it keeps sticking far out not digging in deep to grab the hole to secure it locked so I believe it is the top latch piece if not the tilt lock part to replace.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190611_091835.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190611_091850.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a tilt latch and a sweep lock. For the tilt latch in your first photo, can you tell me the distance between the two screw holes? Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not their edges.

I'm not as sure about the sweep lock. You mentioned that this cannot reach the hole where it's meant to hook onto, which is also evident from your photo. It's possible that this was a repair part someone used by mistake, but I don't know what your window would have originally used. Even knowing who the manufacturer is wouldn't tell us much since most windows use generic hardware.

You could consider our 90-313. This is a similarly designed lock with that same hook-type sweep. It's installation holes also have a deeper backset. It may be enough to reach that hole, but I'm not sure. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.