Replacing 39-096/097? How do I do it?

A home owner from West Bloomfield Michigan says:
Please explain how to replace the 39-096 and 39-097 in an existing mounted window? Do they just side in and out? Do I have to some how dismantle the bottom molding (without breaking it) to access the cranks? Please advise
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Yes, you will have to remove the molding in order to access these operators. You would gently pry it up with something like our 75-081.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)