Replacing Benchmark Hardware

A quick learner from Pa says:
We moved into a house that has the metal Benchmark bi-fold closet doors and they are a mess. They do not close at all properly and have made some observations. I noticed that the bottom stationary pivot pins, I believe the 21-002's are not inside the pivot bracket holes,but they should be correct? Can you send any proper installment instructions so I can replace the parts I am ordering properly. Thanks!
...Bill
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning Bill,

Yes, you are correct, the Swisco 21-002 is the pivot pin. There is also the 21-209 Pivot Block, the 21-276 Bumper, and the 21-044 Bifold Pin, which is another pin used by Benchmark.

We will research to see if we can find installment instructions, and will post an update on the discussion board if they become available.
A home owner from Pittsburgh, PA says:
Was curious to know if you found installment instructions for these doors.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I am sorry, we have not found any literature for these doors.
A quick learner from Ohio says:
Just wondering if you can send me Benchmark hardware installation instructions as well. I am placing an order for the parts I need. Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but we have not been able to locate hardware installation instructions for the Benchmark doors.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.