Replacing Pile Weather stripping

A handy person from New Jersey says:
How do I replace this piece which is under a channel that is part of the sash? I can get the old one out, but I had to damage it. There isn't an opening in the channel at one end to slide it in. It's like the others on the window that I had to push in with a screwdriver. I live in a condo, and they told me that the windows are silverline, but there is no stickers on the windows.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Some window sashes do not have an access point you remove and replace the weatherstripping, so you may need to make one. Take a look at our video below that may help with this replacement. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at