Replacing Truth Hardware on rusted out windows

A quick learner from California says:

I have 3 different window cranks that I need to replace because of salt water rust. Just want to make sure I order the correct parts. The inside covers are ok its just all the outside components (Including tracks) are rusted as you can see. I have attached pics.

1. Awning - Maybe the #39-393? I measured 12" Arm and 16" track.
  2. Single Arm - 39-440 or 39-443. I measured 11" arm and 14.5" track
  3. Dual Arm - I measured 10" arm and 14.5" track. This one is confusing as there are alot of arms and brakets.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0905.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0909.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0920.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0911.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0913.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'll try to go over each operator for you, in order. Note that I will require more information in most cases.

1. Starting with the awning window, my recommendation is the 39-239B. Review its specs and see if you agree.
  2. For the single arm operator, I will need you to disconnect the arm from the track and show me a clear shot of the guide at the end of the arm. It's not possible to ID a match without seeing that.
  3. I will need the same thing for the dual arm operator. Please disconnect the straight arm from the track and show me a clear photo of the guide at the end of the arm.

I'm very confident that we have the hardware you need, we just have to narrow it down.

A quick learner from California says:
Hi Tom;

Awning Window - Yea, those measurements seem correct.

Single Arm - Pic attached - looks like the 39-443

Dual Arm - Pic Attached - Looks like the 39-253
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0978.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0971.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Assuming that your first photo is for the single arm operator, then that is not the 39-443. The black guide I see here is closer to the 39-529, which is a different style. My recommendation in that case would be the 39-449.

As for the dual arm, assuming that your second photo is what you need for that, then my pick would also be the 39-253LB, yes.

How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.