Replacing handle 4-15/16" screw centers

A home owner from 12077 says:
I'm in need of a 4 15/16 inch inside pull for my white sliding glass door. Where can I find one?
User submitted picture of broken handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, and for the pictures! Based on this image, and your screw hole dimensions, I think you should look at our 82-080, Mortise Style Handle Set. Compare this to your original hardware and let us know if they differ in any way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)