Replacing older alum. patio door sliders. One roller is broken as can be seen in side view

A home owner from San Jose, CA says:

The alum housing for the roller is 2" in length (see pic 2). It looks like it may be "Barton Kramer" but I could not find an exact match on their website. I need one roller for sure but preferably two. Or any replacements that would fit in the pictured door frame. The adjustment hole is 3/4" from bottom of frame (see pic 3). The hole for the door frame screw is 1 3/16" from bottom of frame. The roller frame is 3/4" wide (see pic 1). Pic 4 is a bottom look of where the roller slides into place. Is this enough to determine what might work? I am John I would appreciate any guidance you can provide. Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thanks for writing in. Before I make a recommendation, could you please tell me the width and height of the outer housing? I'd also like to know the diameter of the wheel. Thanks! 

I hope you can read the measurements. Please let me know if you need more details or clarification. Thank you. John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201118_182929.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201118_182859.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201118_182758.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to me with those measurements. I believe the 81-071 is the closest match that we have, although I unfortunately can not guarantee that it will work as a substitute for your roller. I'm sorry I wasn't able to find a more exact replacement.

Thank you for trying. I think the track is in very bad shape anyway so I will have to reach out to a pro.
Profile picture of Casey

I'm sorry we couldn't be of greater assistance. Best of luck with your repair!

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.