Replacing pivot bar (8254) on tilt window

A quick learner from Wisconsin, USA says:
The fasteners, on the bottom of the window, that attach the pivot bar (8254) are not Phillips type screws. They have a flat round head with a small center hole. I'm not sure how to remove these pins without damage.
Any suggestions?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FCB35841-4BF0-4BE1-B151-DDD23DCE0784.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 81288CC9-759D-48A0-85F3-78286442CA76.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your pivot bar looks like the 26-377 as long as the dimensions shown below match up to yours. I've honestly never seen a pivot bar installed with fasteners like yours and I suspect that you may need to drill them out while being very careful not to hit the glass in the sash. You may want to have a local professional assist you to prevent damaging the sash. Thanks for posting. 

Alternate image for 26-377
Alternate image for 26-377

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.