Replacing plastic slide bolts showing Care Free branding

A quick learner from Hamilton OH says:

I am seeking replacement slide bolts for a glass panel in a storm door.

The slide bolts show a brand of Care Free.

Disassembling the frame is different than any videos I have come across.

I am attached a photo showing the corner assembly. I would like to purchase both slide bolts and associated pieces to do this replacement. In addition information on disassembly would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Randall 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slider.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't believe your latch has been available for a long time. We do carry the 91-054 and 91-051 latches. The measurements are a little different, but they might be close enough to fit your storm frame. I'm sorry that we can't offer the originals anymore.

Also, take a look at the video we've related for you on the replacement process. Thank you!

How to replace your storm window latches and corners
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.