Replacing two balance springs and two cam pivot bar

A contractor from Chicago says:
Took a picture of what I could find of the broken parts. The sash balances have 36ds 49L stamped on them and the cam pivots are about 1 13/16 high 1/2 wide and 13/16 deep. Hopefully you can help me find the proper replacements, I would appreciate any help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7401D2B3-E180-4810-8B89-78DAFFF49E9B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13A2F07F-A860-4F75-9BEA-59B0AA0F913E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 09E5C835-5E54-4D11-B100-C0538974FC1D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D9112C6B-9054-4F20-A595-341C356CCD80.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4FBCC831-DBEB-4A0C-B912-7D41F0848489.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see the balance assembly fully removed from the window to identify a possible replacement. I completely understand it's a lot of work, especially during this time of year when the weather is less than ideal, but it would be required for us to determine what would work for this repair. 

As for the old-style pivot bar shown in your last photo, this exact part is no longer available but the 26-150 is recommended to replace it. Thank you. 

Dimensions for 26-150
Dimensions for 26-150

Thank you very much for your response, I have taken the window apart. The back springs are also badly damaged with none of the shoes usable so i would need a part number for those as well.
The assembly is 4 inches wide and 1 inch deep. The springs are both 19/32 wide and 5/8 deep. The inner spring has 36DS 49L stamped on it with a double spring core. The outer spring has 36DS 52U stamped on it with a double spring core. The tracks they sit in are 1 inch wide and have an opening of 1/2 an inch. The shoes are 1 inch by 1 inch and are 3/8 thick. Thank you for your help, looking forward to your reply!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B367D871-7A3A-4DB8-AF72-5CF1A1B394D2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0E075CFC-6CE4-4F2A-BB48-AF082075E661.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F7A3DEFE-887E-4909-953D-9F6836470434.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E1B5ABAC-0DF8-4FBA-8686-59FD0F1B08D6.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for getting back to us. We should be able to supply the balances that you need with the 15-233 locking terminal attached but it will need to be a custom order. To get started, we'll need you to confirm the number of balances that you need for each stamp code, with the minimum being two of each.

Unfortunately, we do not carry replacement jamb liners that the balances install in. You may want to try reaching out to the window manufacturer or a local millwork to see if they could supply new jamb liners for your window. 

DImensions for 15-233
DImensions for 15-233

Awesome, that would be great! I would need four cam pivots, a set each of 36DS 49L and 36DS 52U with the 15-233 locking terminals attached. What would you need from me to finalize the order? Thanks!

Hello,

In regards to placing a custom order 

My name is Eliseo. I would like to place a custom order with your website. I was being helped by Casey through your help system so I'm trying to follow up with you. I need a quote for these items:

4 pcs 26-150 cam pivot

4 pcs 25-233 locking terminal attached to

2 pcs 36DS 49L channel balance spring replacements

2 pcs 36DS 52U channel balance spring replacements

I would have just ordered through your system but I was not given what channel balance replacement id numbers to use. I also don't know how to order custom channel balances through your website order form. How can I finish this order? Thank you for your time

--

Sent from my iPhone

ElĂ­seo 

Profile picture of Casey

Hi Eliseo. We are still working on getting an order link and price quote together for your custom balances. We'll follow up with you once it is ready. From there, you'll be able to purchase the balances and stock 26-150 pivots directly on our website. 

Profile picture of Casey

We appreciate your patience as we worked on this for you. We just sent over an order link and price quote for the balances you requested. Keep in mind that the links do not include the 26-150 pivots, which you can add to your cart to purchase in addition to the order link that we sent you. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.