Replce (2) channel balances

A professional from Pacheco says:
I need to replace (2).
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Welcome to SWISCO. I can tell that this is either a Series 385 or Series 380 balance. I suspect it to be S380-27 or S385-27 with a stamp option of 2630. You need to verify all this, though.

The way to tell if you need Series 380 or Series 385 is to measure the bottom shoe as shown at the bottom of this post. A 1" shoe belongs to Series 380, whereas Series 385 has the 1-3/32" shoe. Also be sure that you have the 19-005 on top, since both Series 380 and Series 385 use the same top guide.

Once you know how deep your shoe measures and you choose a Series, measure your metal channel. If it measures 27", as I suspect it will, you will need S380-27 or S385-27 – depending on the shoe depth, as I mentioned.

Then, you will choose a weight option. I suspect you need 2630, since it is similar to the stamp on your balance "26-3." This option holds 13 to 19 pounds. Weigh your window sash. If it is between 13 and 19 pounds, 2630 is correct. If not, choose a different option from the chart in the product description on the product page.
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.