Request 36466240 - drip rail & sweep

A quick learner from Elizabethtown, PA says:
I'm looking to replace my chrome drip rail and sweep for a framed shower door. The width for these would need to be 27 inches. The shower door and stall are original to the house (built in 2013), and I believe is part of the American Standard Prestige series. Can you help me locate the replacement parts? Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2581536B-E452-4D21-A08B-110810B2798D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F0CAA09D-7593-4947-B18D-C5D2F75977A2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't think we can get you an exact match for your old drip rail, but we do sell the 10-325. This is a very versatile product that I know can work on many, many different kinds of framed shower doors. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Note that you will probably need to cut it down to size; you can use a hacksaw for the metal part and heavy shears for the vinyl part. You will also probably need to drill holes to match the ones in your door already.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.