Retainer clip?

A purchasing agent from 03264 says:
Trying to find this part for a customer
it appears to be some sort of plastic retainer clip that holds her window screen in
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:


Your clip looks like the 70-048, used on Malta windows. Take a look and see if it matches up to yours. Malta made two versions of this clip, and I'm not sure if the clip has the same spacing as yours. If not, you will need to use something like the 70-204. See which of these, if either, will work for you. Thank you!

A home owner from NY says:
I used the 70-048 Malta Screen Latch replacement on my 1998 screen. See pic. It fit perfectly. Note. I needed to flex the fitting several times to soften the hinge before installing. I didn't do this on the first one and as I flexed the Latch to connect to the frame slot it pulled the screen out of the channel. I read several posts questioning if these will work. I say yes.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 168E9A3D-759F-4A94-ABA3-A54EE7243CB8.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for following up to share how the Malta latch worked for your screens. I'm sure other customers will able to purchase them with confidence because of it. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at