Retainer strips and Emtek 322 replacemet handle for screen door.

A handy person from wisconsin says:

Need Sandstone color retainer strips and Replacement Emtek 322 handle for what I think may be a Chambers brand door. Was installed around 1993, not certain. What color would the handles be available in?

retainer strips as follows. 2 at 32" and 2 at 74"

also need two rubber sweeps. They have a narrow top, it is about one eighth wide at the top. need 2 at 38 inches.

Pictures included.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1612.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1613.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1614.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1615.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks to be a very old style handle, but the design is very similar to our 40-049. I think this may be what you want, but review its dimensions and see what you think.

We don't sell retainer strips, unfortunately. The problem with these is that every manufacturer makes their own style for each door, and then they'll change that design from year to year. It makes it hard for companies like us to keep up. One thing you can try that I know works is to cut the existing strip into small, equal-sized clips, maybe a couple inches each. Then you just distribute them around the door evenly. This is how we did it back in the day and it still works now.

Lastly, looking at the rubber sweep, I'm not sure what kind of size you need. We have a couple that you can consider to start out: our 40-209, 58-162, or maybe our 40-207. Review the dimensions in each case to see if any of these will work for your door.

A handy person from wisconsin says:
1. THE 58-162 SWEEP MAY WORK. I WOULD NEED TWO OF THEM.
2. AS FAR AS THE HANDLE, DOES IT ONLY COME IN BRASS?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 40-049 is available in other color options, we just carry it under different part numbers. See our 40-183 and 40-097 

How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.