Return springs broken, might be from M & W window

A home owner from Greensboro, NC says:
I have a window sash that has broken return springs. They aren't many markings on them, but might be M & W?

What are the part numbers for the replacement parts? Where can I buy them?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C99D8AA4-4169-4920-868F-3E4B5CD5D29A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E9F9F1DE-91A2-45F6-BE3A-FE584B1EFF42.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5CC20A01-39E1-4F07-8C91-AC1FF593A6AB.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us! We can definitely supply these balances for you. Looking at your first photo, and starting from the bottom and working my way up, I recommend our 15-180 pivot shoe, Series 190 coil spring, 15-182 bushing, and 15-186 balance clip. I'm very confident that these parts will repair your window. You'll just need the stamp off the old spring to determine the best Series 190 option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)