Reversible tooth?

A quick learner from Madison WI says:
Just moved into a condo & discovered the tooth was missing from an older DNS patio door lock assembly. It is chrome plated & has a 12 inside pull & 13/23 outside pull. Sure looks like your 82-008 product, except that the tooth faces down, but mine faced up. Can I assume the tooth is reversible? I could replace just the tooth if I had any idea of what its size was. Recommendation?

(Since I found the tooth's screw in the bottom of the door's channel, I'm guessing it loosened & allowed the tooth to fall inside the frame.)
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Yes, the hook latch from the 82-008 is reversible. Unfortunately, the hook is not available separately. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.