Reynolds roller or functional equivalent

A quick learner from San Jose says:
Hi, I'm looking for a vinyl sliding window roller to match or improve on the Reynolds (52-724 I think). Original unit slides and snaps into bottom channel of window. A replacement with a tougher roller is also welcome, since the originals have a separate axle and roller that quickly become wear and no longer roll. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. After exhaustive research, we have finally found a roller we believe will replace yours. I will let you know as soon as it is online and available to purchase.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 87-208, Tandem Roller Assembly.
A home owner from San Jose says:
Excellent! I've ordered a bunch, will see how it goes and let you know. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)