Right Hand Awning Widow Operator

A home owner from Ft Myers, FL says:
Marking inside housing are PAT. No. 198 202 U.8 - ?8 a bit worn; 2 R.H. RD1963 CA
There is also a square with diagonal lines from each corner with .06 stamped in the center. This is on the inside of the top corner of the housing.
Dimensions
Operator link holes are 2 3/4" apart. Has Nylon bushing in outer 1/4" hole
Mounting holes:
Top hole center is 9/16 from right edge
top hole to right bottom hole: 5 1/8" apart
two bottom mounting holes are: 3/4" from right outside edge to center; 1" apart and 3/8" from left edge.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230128_142203.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230128_145334.jpg
Sorry in my quest to give as much info as possible, I forgot to say why. I need a replacement, this one will open the window but not close it, the handle just comes out of the housing.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We don't sell your exact operator but we have a few options for you to consider. Take a look at our 39-277, 39-012, and 39-074. Look over the specifications for these parts and compare them with yours to see how they match up with your old operator. 

It looks like 39-277 is a a match but that is a LH Operator, I need a RH operator, is it the same part number?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

For the right-hand version, see the 39-278

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.