Right Sash Balancer

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I need to replace this right sash balancer. The dimensions are 6.5" x 3".
The window is a regular double hung - not the tilting kind. It has two markings: 11600-2 and DS9 7#27 483.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can add.

User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Mark! Check out our 24-737. This can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp 7#27 and can work for either the left or right side.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)