Right face mount

A home owner from Knoxville, TN says:
Hello! I'm looking for a replacement part for the back drawer mount. Rails have Unigrams 6600 stamped on them but I don't what the exact model number is. This piece is 30 years old so I'm positive there's a different part I need to replace it with, I just can't figure what it is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a mill.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3454.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3455.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3453.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do not carry an exact replacement for your drawer socket but take a look at our 32-119 and see if your drawer slides will fit into the opening. Keep in mind that you will need to drill new holes to install these directly to the back of the drawer. Thank you!

Profile diagram of 32-012
Profile diagram of 32-012
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.