Right hand awning crank

A quick learner from USA says:

Thank you, Andy

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0748.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0750.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0752.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. I recommend taking a look at part 39-025 and its opposite part 39-026.

The only difference in the measurements is the distance between the installation holes at the bottom of the the operator. Take a look at the dimensions and carefully compare them to our 39-025 to confirm that it might work as a replacement.

Dimensions for 39-025
Dimensions for 39-025

A quick learner from USA says:
Jasmine
I looked at the recommended crank the 39?0 25 and I'm concerned about the inch and an eighth measurement at the bottom two holes. My crank assembly is an inch and 5/16 also on your side view, the crank arm has an offset in it mine doesn't it's just straight, and if you look at my drawings my arm at 2 3/8 needs a 38 hole in order to clip onto the existing hinge. Yours comes with a screw meaning I would have to drill out the crank arm on the window in order to screw that together, I was looking at the 39?017 crank after looking at my drawings and my pictures do you think this is a better option please let me know
Andrew
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I understand your concerns. Unfortunately, we do not have one that fits your exact specifications, but our 39-017 might be worth considering. This one has two installation holes on the top but since yours is offset, it will likely align with your existing installation hole. Take a look over the specifications and see what you think.

Dimensions for 39-017
Dimensions for 39-017

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.