Right hand awning operator

A quick learner from usa says:
Attached are pictures with dimension of operator I am looking for, need between 10 and twenty but want to get one first and make sure it works
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure your exact operator can be acquired. I'm leaning toward our 39-025 as a possible replacement. The dimensions are close to yours, though the link arm on ours has a threaded sector"at the end the end which takes a regular screw with no need for the shoulder type. 

Also take a look at the 39-061, used by Keller industries. This takes a shoulder type screw like the 33-070. However the top hole in the casing is off set and not centered at the top like yours seems to be. 

Look over both of these operators and let me know what you think.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.