Right hand casement window track with slide built in

A quick learner from Girdwood, AK says:
This track has the slide built into and pivots on a small plastic part, (exactly at the corner)
notice photo with red shirt, the end of hinge point on track is raised slightly

Our local suppliers keep trying to give us tracks with slides that hinge about two inces from the end. This results in window hitting the frame before clearing.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Michael
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-5620.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-5621.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-5622.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us, Michael. Looking at the photos of your hinge, I can see the name "Truth" printed on it. This type of hinge was made to come away from the end so that you can get your hand on the outside to wash the sash from inside the house. 

Take a look at our 36-048 and 36-004-10. These aren't exactly like yours, but I've used this type hinge in the past to replace the older Truth brand one. I found that as long as you replace the hinges in pairs they work just as well. I'm not sure why your sash is hitting when it is opened. There could be something else going on when you try to open your window, like an obstruction of some sort.

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.