Right hand replacement operator

A home owner from Rockland Ma says:

Our 4 pane awning windows are vintage 50 or 60?s. They were given to us and they have no brand on them , we need a right hand operator but can not find one, it measures top center to bottom center 4 3/4 and bottom center to center is 3/4, maybe you can help locate and identify this part,  thank you. MLPigeon

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what to recommend. It looks like your operator is missing the link arm, which is usually hinged on the gear arm you have now. Without seeing that, we won't be able to identify the proper match. Do you have one that perhaps still has its old link arm? In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here.

Does this help
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, thank you. The closest operator I could find to yours was our 39-278. Take a look and see what you think. You will likely need to re-drill for the top hole. I could find nothing with the 4-3/4" hole centers from top to bottom.

Will check it out. Thank you
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.