Looking for a Patio Roller with a groove/slot

A quick learner from Jackson Mi. says:
I am looking for rollers for my patio door and I thought that I had found them in your 81-030 model. All the measurements were the same. However, I noticed that there was no groove as best shown in pictures 01 and 05. I didn't think too much about it until I went to reinstall the roller and I saw that the groove was important as shown in picture 09. I am hoping that you can help me to find replacements that will work. I can find no name or model number on either the door or the roller. Thanks for your time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 01.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 02.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 03.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 05.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 09.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your roller reminds me of the 81-154 except for the bottom tabs shown on our assembly, which might not be a problem as long as the rest of the specifications match up to yours. Take a look and see what you think. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner from Jackson Mi. says:
Looks to be exactly what I am looking for. Next warm day I will remove my roller and confirm the dimensions and hopefully get this problem fixed. Thank you for your assistance. 5 stars.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm glad that we were able to help! Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.