Roller Product for sgd-r20 sgd-r25 series 800-3100

A quick learner from Vallejo, CA says:
Hi Swisco,

Happy Sunday. Was wondering which roller product will work for sgd-r20 sgd-r25 series 800-3100?

Any information is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Gilbert
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 76DFA86C-F843-4F12-8823-BB9FD0148796.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Gilbert. According to this sticker, you have a door made by Anlin Industries. The bad news is that I've never heard of this company before and I don't know what roller is used.

Truth be told, even being familiar with the company who made the door is rarely enough to ID a roller. Companies I'm more than well acquainted with will use all kinds of different parts. The only way to reliably identify a roller is to see the original, which will require you to remove the door first. I know that's probably more work than you wanted to put into this project, but it's usually always necessary.

Once the roller is out, I will need to see it from the back end, top, and sides. Written dimensions will also be necessary. After I have that data, I will check our inventory to see if we have a match.

Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for the info. You're right, the door will need to be removed regardless.

We tried to remove the door but unfortunately cannot figure it out. Unscrewing the bolt that lifts the rollers had no effect. & using a crowbar to lift up the bottom didn't seem to work either.

Any recommendation on how to remove the door?

Thank you Tom, much appreciated!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5DD31D85-7112-4CC8-A73B-27ED687BA5B3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B3AE3B8F-5EAC-4F58-B3D6-72D7F2C2FD66.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

You may find the video below to be helpful. This is a general guide for how to remove most types of patio glass doors. As mentioned before, I'm not familiar with the Anlin brand so I'm not 100% sure how relevant this is for your project, but I don't see anything particularly weird about your door. I'm hoping this process will work fine.

Thank you for the info & youtube link. I very much appreciate your help! I'll try it over the weekend.

Have a very merry Christmas & happy new year!
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you, and you as well! We're here to help with any questions you may have.

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.