Roller Wheel ID

A handy person from MN says:
This is an upper roller off a screen door
It is a one sided mount, threaded brass center
approx 1" dia., 1/4" width

can't find it anywhere, can I retro fit another if unavailable?

Thank You, Sam
User submitted photos of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Sam, thanks for posting. How about our 84-017? Take a look and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)