Roller assembly for mirrored closet door

A home owner from Elkhorn, Wisconsin says:
I have been looking for a replacement for the part pictured in the attachments. It looks similar but not exactly the same as the part you have listed as 23-041. Do you know if the 23-041 is a replacement for the part I have pictured. The part has an imprint of Stanley 4011.

Jacob S
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jacob. The 23-041 is what many customers have ordered for the 4011. Just double check to make sure the dimensions all line up. If so, I think you'll be good to go.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)