Roller assembly replacements

A quick learner from Winter haven florida says:
I have milestone horizontal roller series 4000 windows. WIN 04801 florida window. not patio door.
the assembly looks about 3/4" wide of the plastic inside the track, the tab on the outside of the track at the end is 1". with a single brass roller. I think that the roller was convex.
If you have these parts and I have not given enough info then I can send one to you. I will be doing this replacement myself. It looks straight forward.

Please advise if you can help.
Debra
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello Debra. We are happy to help you. To give you the best recommendations possible, we would like to know if you could possibly send us a photo of the part in question? This will help us narrow down the options of what may be suggested to you.
A quick learner from winter haven florida says:
see attached. thanks
window sash
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! After a bit of digging, I believe we found a roller that will replace this. Give us a little time to have it made up for you and I'll let you know when it's available in our catalog.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at new part number 87-225, Milestone Sliding Window Roller. Compare it to your original roller assembly and let us know if you find any differences.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.