Roller assembly with steel wheels

Handy Person from Macon,Ga
Apr 16, 2023 11:46 am
No numbers on assembly found only have measurements .
One noted item is the roller height adjustment screw is located on the top and the screw that fastens the roller assembly is the bottom screw.

Would like to get replacement roller set for this door.

Door is located in Lexington Kentucky at my daughters house. Don't have access to the door except during visits..

The housing is aluminum and the wheels are steel.

Length is 2 1/4, height is 1 3/16 and width is 11/16.

Thanks
IMG_9336 IMG_9335 IMG_9334 IMG_9331 IMG_9332
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 18, 2023 1:45 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us. I think our 81-257 might be a good match for this roller, but our dimensions do differ slightly from what you listed. Look it over and see what you think. You may want to triple check your dimensions, too, just to be safe. Height, width, and wheel diameter are definitely the most important details.

Alternate image for 81-257
Alternate image for 81-257

Handy Person from Macon,Ga
May 13, 2023 2:38 pm
Thanks Tom. That appears it will work based on measurements. Does the wheel also rotate down during height adjustment? I would assume yes.

Thanks
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 15, 2023 7:57 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Great! I'm glad to hear it's a match. And yes, the wheel is the major component being adjusted when you turn the screw.

Hopefully this helps and please let me know if you need anything else.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts