Roller door assembly

A home owner from Tasmania says:
I have received the new door roller assembly. How do I remove the old assembly so that I can install the new one?

Regards,

Carolyn
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

First, install the door roller assembly to the door. Now, look at the top track for cut outs. You'll need to rotate the hanger to fit the wheels in the track from below the cut outs. Next, rotate the hanger to align the wheels to the track. Finally, you'll need to adjust it so the springs above the wheels lightly compress. 

A quick learner says:
Where can I buy the top track the 23-214 goes into?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't sell a track that's compatible with the 23-214, unfortunately. I'm afraid we don't know who might. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.