Roller for Mirrored Sliding Wardrobe Door

A home owner from Corona CA says:
Customer Services:

I am looking to replace the rollers for my wardrobe doors in my house. I was looking to just slide the rollers out and replace them to the current fittings:Do you have anything like this?

I know I saw a product but will I be able to replace just the roller from this part:
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Our 23-233 appears to be our best match. Look it over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)