Roller for Standarddoors screen door - Renaissance model

A handy person from Aurora says:
Do you think I would be better off with the moss roller or the pacesetter (84-050). The width of the current roller is 3/8in. The moss roller seems to be a bit narrower than the pacesetter. The overall width of the bottom of the door is 5/8 in but the frame thickness would make a 1/2 roller a tight fit assuming it would fit at all.

I'm tying to source one from the manufacturer, Standarddoors in Quebec, Canada, but haven't had much success. The door is about 25 years old.

Thanks.
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I've seem your roller before, but we never could find a good match. Part of me wonders if our 84-146 roller, mostly used in Canada, is a newer version of yours, but this is just an educated guess. Looking at the 84-095 roller, the front part of the housing (where the wheel is attached) is 11/32", just over 5/6" wide. The 84-050 Pacesetter roller could hang up in the door, since it's 1/2" wide. I'm not sure what to recommend, but I do believe the metal housing rollers should hold up better the the nylon housing roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.