Roller for glass shower door

A quick learner from Halfway , Oregon 97834 says:
Roller broke that holds curved glass shower doors from kit bought at Home Depot there is no number on either part or the door. It says King on the door
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our 10-058 roller, I believe this is what you're looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)